Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Your Dedication Will Be Tested


Thank you to Max Gray (@alldaymaxgray on Twitter) for making me this picture. He made more, which I'll be sharing later.

Everyone's gone through tough times, where quitting seemed to be the only option! What I guarantee, going through the same thing - success is directly on the other side of quit. Every time I persevered just a few more steps, after wanting to throw in the towel, I was rewarded with the prize. 

I now know, without doubt, that my will to strive and commit will always be tested with the quitting option. It seems the more experienced I become, the longer the test lasts ... but I also know that it'll never break me. I've been put through the ringer enough to understand that it's all a test on my dedication to achieve the ridiculous levels of success I dream of. 

The minute you feel like you can't take another step ... take another step ... and another one, if needed. Ridiculousness is on the other side of quit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.

I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog
by the way!

Also visit my web-site; グッチ 財布

lummot said...

It looks like a beautiful and peaceful place, would be nice to go play golf or just sit and relax for while in a good weather. Places like these should be promoted more.
https://bit.ly/2mGCrhq

Unknown said...

see more:
golf wedge buying guide

yanmaneee said...

supreme new york
kd shoes
jordan shoes
goyard handbags
supreme hoodie
nike air vapormax
nike air max 97
cheap jordans
nike air force 1
yeezy boost 350 v2

Unknown said...

obtenez plus Balenciaga Dolabuy il a raison sacs réplique gucci lire ce message ici Dolabuy Chrome-Hearts

tomeighm said...

o9y82e0f78 f9o67r6s62 m6v11n9l42 w0y01i6q36 u9d89e3a94 u4w46z7y85